Left work early with a headache. Jon and Isobel picked me up. I had enough time to take a tylenol and sleep for an hour before Jon had to go to work.
I feel like a horrible mother, but Isobel asked very cutely to watch Fanastic Mr Fox and I let her watch it twice. It gave me time to get the dishes done.
When Jon got home, he bbqed some chicken and corn while I chopped up a pepper salad and cooked some potatoes.
Took a bath with Isobel, but she wasn't keen on the idea. Jon suspects she doesn't like the bubbles in bubble baths. Jon put her to bed a little later than I had hoped as she didn't nap during the day. Jon and I were then able to play a couple of boardgames before we went to bed.
Uploaded by Brandi, Jon and Isobel on 12 Jun 10, 12.10PM PDT.
No comments:
Post a Comment