Isobel woke up earlier than we would have liked. Her and I got up and let Jon stay in bed for a while. I made toast for Isobel (she ate almost two whole pieces minus the crust by herself) and then we played.
Jon got out of bed around 9am and I took his place. I managed to fall back asleep and really didn't want to get up over two hours later.
We picked up Angel and then headed to Commercial Drive for Italian day. It was a little too crowded for my tastes and when the rain started to come down we left. Got home and just wanted to be lazy - which is sometimes hard to do with a toddler around.
I gave Isobel a bath while Jon showered and shaved. Isobel played for a little while and then Jon put her to bed.
Uploaded by Brandi, Jon and Isobel on 6 Jun 10, 8.11PM PDT.
No comments:
Post a Comment