Thursday, June 17, 2010

227/365 - Day with the Birds

Robyn watched Isobel for us today. There was some jealousy between Isobel and Cordelia over Robyn's attention and some toys. But as we were driving away, Isobel got upset and pointed to their house. When I asked her if she wanted to go back and play with Mason she said yes. I then told her that we had to go get daddy but would see Mason on Saturday at Cordy's birthday party.

Jon came home with us for a few minutes before running out the door to gaming. Isobel was really clingy but also had bursts of giggle fits. She's very proud of herself for being able to say "apple juice". She felt a little warm to me. She also kept putting her fingers in her mouth and when I asked her if her teeth hurt she said yes, so I suspect more teeth are trying to cut through.

It took her a little longer to go to sleep than I hoped, but it was earlier than I had expected when she asked for a bottle and bed. Hopefully, she'll sleep well tonight.

Uploaded by Brandi, Jon and Isobel on 17 Jun 10, 8.33PM PDT.

No comments:

Post a Comment