Jon stayed home sick today. He ate too many of the Oreo cheesecake cupcakes I made on the weekend and was suffering for it. I ended up with a headache and stuffed up sinuses. I took a Tylenol when I got home and took a nap. Jon woke me up so that he could go play a Star Wars game with the boys.
Isobel hadn't taken a nap during the day. She was really cranky and did not want me to put on her pajamas at 6pm. We played for a little while and then she wanted to brush her teeth. Next she wanted a bottle, at which point I told her it meant going to bed. She still wanted it even though it was only 7pm. So we went to bed. I had to read her "Time for Bed, Isobel" a whole bunch of times, listen to some asking for daddy, and listen to her cry. But eventually she snuggled up to me and went to sleep. I was out in the living room by 8pm and watched Young Victoria while I waited for Jon to get home.
Uploaded by Brandi, Jon and Isobel on 10 Jun 10, 8.36PM PDT.
No comments:
Post a Comment