Isobel slept in until after 7am this morning.
I managed to get a couple more chicken pot pies made this morning while Jon took down the garbage and recycling.
In the afternoon, April came over and entertained Isobel while I baked some cupcakes. I made some chocolate Dr Pepper cupcakes with chocolate frosting and some Oreo cheesecake cupcakes. I should have baked the regular sized Oreo cupcakes longer and they're still a bit gooey in the middle, but the bite sized ones are perfect. Also, the Dr Pepper cupcakes do not taste like Dr Pepper but called for cola as an ingredient.
We went to Minoru Park to look for bunnies. Went to the playground there as well. Came home and tried out the grill to cook dinner. We let Isobel watch Fantastic Mr Fox while eating dinner to show April how long Isobel will sit still while watching it. She didn't make it quite to the end of the movie however as she was exhausted (probably because she's refused to nap the last couple of days).
Jon quickly put Isobel to bed and then we played a game of Agricola before April went home.
Uploaded by Brandi, Jon and Isobel on 6 Jun 10, 12.06AM PDT.
No comments:
Post a Comment