The weather was mostly miserable today. It would pour rain and then clear up for a while and then pour again. Plus it was cold and windy.
Isobel and grandma stayed inside today thanks to the weather. They baked sugar cookies. Since I left late for work in the morning, I stayed late and wasn't home at Isobel's normal nap time. However, grandma was able to get her to nap for a while. She woke up as I turned the key in the door.
We ate some of the sugar cookies they had baked, and then Isobel started putting stickers in her hair. She even decided that we needed stickers in our hair.
We had meatballs and rice for dinner. Isobel didn't touch the rice but ate almost two full meatballs by herself. She then devoured a kiwi for desert.
She was pretty crabby for grandma today, but not too bad for us. She did not want to get into her pajamas, but fell asleep quickly when Jon put her to bed.
Jon and I then went down to the pool for a while.
Uploaded by Brandi, Jon and Isobel on 29 Mar 10, 7.47PM PDT.
No comments:
Post a Comment