Isobel woke up early last night so Jon ended up sleeping with her and from the sounds of it she slept fitfully all night.
Jon had gaming today (one Saturday of every month). Isobel and I walked there with him, with a few stops along the way. We decided not to stay and watch as there were a lot of people and Isobel kept running to the door. So her and I walked home.
We then played outside on the patio for a little while. Blowing bubbles and pushing Muk Muk in her stroller.
Had a video call with my dad and Isobel started to fall asleep. So her and I laid down and slept for about an hour.
Got up and started playing when Jon got home from gaming. Ordered pizza and did some finger painting while we waited for dinner. Isobel and I were just getting into the bath to wash off the finger paint when the pizza arrived.
Watched some more Mad Men and did a little laundry. Jon put Isobel to bed while I showered - I didn't manage to get all of the paint off of me in the bath.
Uploaded by Brandi, Jon and Isobel on 27 Mar 10, 6.53PM PDT.
No comments:
Post a Comment