When I left for work this morning my mom was sleeping on the couch; Isobel headbutted her out of bed.
Worked and got a ride home with a coworker. Tried to get Isobel to fall asleep on the bed while breastfeeding, but she woke up before I could get off the bed and did not want to go back to sleep. So we went for a walk to the park instead. Grandma stayed home and Isobel wanted to walk there. (This morning, while I was at work, she would go crawl into her stroller even though it was earlier than her normal morning walk of late).
Isobel saw a bunny as soon as we got to the park and took off after it; after first pointing it out to me to make sure I knew what she wanted to go first. We fed the bunny some baby carrots and then headed to our usual bunny place. Isobel had fun chasing the bunnies with carrots. She's gotten quite brave and wants to have the bunnies take the carrot right from her hand instead of dropping it for them. She will also pick up carrots she's dropped for them if they don't notice the carrot and move it closer to them. I'm beginning to wonder if we should have named her after Alice in Wonderland as I'm scared she's going to chase a bunny down a rabbit hole one of these days.
After running out of carrots, she eventually relented to the idea of going home. And decided that I deserved the honour of carrying her.
She helped me make some buscuits when we got home. She enjoyed dumping the measured out ingredients into the bowl, but refused to get her hands dirty by kneading the dough.
She didn't seem interested in her left over stew for dinner, but did eat almost two full buns by herself. We watched more of Bones durring dinner.
After letting her play a little bit, Jon put her to bed early since she missed her nap. I later fell asleep on the couch before going to bed myself.
Uploaded by Brandi, Jon and Isobel on 23 Mar 10, 8.11PM PDT.
No comments:
Post a Comment