I had hoped on seeing the Paralymic torch relay last week, but horrible rain thwarted my plans. So this Thursday, we decided to show my mom the cauldron.
After work today I was able to get Isobel down for an hour and a half nap on our bed. Plus I was able to leave her for most of the nap.
We then headed out to meet Jon after work to head into the city. We took the long way, so that Isobel could feed some bunnies and I could buy her some raisins that my mom had gotten a sample of earlier in the day and that Isobel enjoyed. She ate two little boxes worth of raisins on the way to meet Jon.
Headed downtown on a very crowded train; I think there was a hockey game. Had dinner and then checked out the Olympic Cauldron. The line up to see it was virtually non-existent; much better than the last time Jon, Isobel and I went. Isobel seemed to have fun running around.
We then went to check out the zip trek line over Robson Square, but it was closed. Decided against looking at the mint pavilion (which has now moved to the main library and was scheduled to close in an hour). Instead we stopped at Chapters and bought Isobel some books with the plan of trying to keep her entertained on the sky train ride home. It mostly worked. Got home and Jon put her to bed.
Uploaded by Brandi, Jon and Isobel on 18 Mar 10, 9.51PM PDT.
No comments:
Post a Comment