Wednesday, March 10, 2010

128/365 - Cousin's Return from Japan

Isobel crawled into bed with us at 4am this morning. So much for getting good nights of sleeps.

I went into work late this morning so that my mom and Isobel could sky train it to the airport with me as my cousins were due to return to Japan. Their flight was early and my mom thought maybe we missed them. However, I told her it takes a while to clear customs and get luggage so we waited. And I was correct. Natsumi, my cousin's daughter, has grown so much since she left for Japan last year. Isobel wanted Natsumi and her mom, Hiroko, to hold her. Doug, my cousin, was a little surprised that his mom and siblings weren't there yet until he realized how early the flight landed. After my aunt and other cousins arrived, I left for work as I was already really late. On the way I made my mom could find the sky train as she wanted to go into Surrey with Isobel for the day to visit a friend for lunch.

After work, I had a work dinner to go to. It was a departmental thank you for the work we all did over the Olympic period. It was a very nice evening, but a little late. By the time I got home, Isobel had been in bed sleeping for over an hour.

Uploaded by Brandi, Jon and Isobel on 10 Mar 10, 9.17PM PDT.

No comments:

Post a Comment