I started work this morning at 4am. It wasn't as crazy busy as I thought it would be based on all of the information we had received about departure day at the Salt Lake City Olympics.
I was surprised to see one of my cousins at the airport today. He was on his way to Japan to bring back his family from there. He got to the airport early thinking it would be crazy here and was wondering where all the people where. It was a nice surprise. I'll be sending my mom and Isobel to the airport when he returns with his family to say hello.
When I got home at 3pm, I found Isobel napping on Jon (as pictured). I ended up crawling into bed and napping myself.
Jon and Isobel woke me up around 5pm. Jon made pancakes for dinner. I had a bath with Isobel. And Jon's trying to get her to sleep. I'm looking forward to sleeping myself, although I'm on call for work tonight. I'm really hoping I don't get any phone calls.
Uploaded by Brandi, Jon and Isobel on 1 Mar 10, 7.09PM PDT.
No comments:
Post a Comment