Thursday, March 11, 2010

129/365 - Isobel and Grandma Feeding Bunnies in the Rain

Isobel crawled into bed with Jon and I just after midnight last night. Somehow I ended up in the middle of the bed and Isobel was very tossy and turny. At 2am, after hardly sleeping and my headache getting worse, I took an extra strength Tylenol and went to sleep on the couch. Although I'm not too sure how much sleep I actually got; it was really windy outside and that prevented me from falling asleep easily. After hearing Isobel start babbling around 6am I crawled back into my bed and emailed work saying I'd be late.

After sleeping a little bit, and having Isobel throw herself on me when I went to the bathroom, I figured it would be better to stay home today instead. So it looks like I'm working on Saturday this week. Oh well.....

We walked Jon part of the way to work and picked up the car from getting serviced. My mom asked if I would drive her out to White Rock to visit with some of her old coworkers, so off we headed. We had a nice little visit at Black Bond Books and Isobel left with a few books thanks to her grandma. We then decided to check out the Walmart there. Ended up leaving with a bunch of stuff for Belly.

Got home and rested for a bit and then decided to head out early to pick up Jon from work so we could stop and feed the bunnies some of the food grandma had bought for them earlier and wander around Lansdowne. Within thrity seconds of getting outside it started raining. We still went to the park so that Isobel could feed the bunnies. By the time we got to Jon's work to let him know we'd meet him at the mall we were soaked.

At the mall, I ended up buying Isobel a new outfit so she'd have dry clothes. My parents bought Isobel her birthday present (a tricycle) that we have to store for them until November. We ended up having dinner at the mall and decided to stay in Richmond instead of my original idea of sky training it to Vancouver to watch the Paralympic torch relay. By the time we left the mall it was pouring again - fortunately not as bad as earlier though.

Got home and gave Isobel a bath, read her some stories and Jon put her to bed. I really hope that she sleeps through the night tonight.

Uploaded by Brandi, Jon and Isobel on 11 Mar 10, 8.15PM PDT.

No comments:

Post a Comment