Today was Grandma's first full day here. I had the day off. I was woken up by Isobel crawling into bed with us this morning. Although she didn't want to go to sleep for Grandma (daddy had to put her to bed), she didn't seem to have any issues sleeping with Grandma. After Isobel breastfeed a bit this morning, we kicked her out to see grandma so we could sleep some more. Grandma feed Isobel breakfast while we got another hour of sleep.
Jon had to go to work this morning for 10. We walked out of the building with him and the parted ways. Grandma and I took Isobel to this toddler session that a cheer gym runs. Isobel really seemed to enjoy herself on the trampolines and the little slide. I think Grandma is planning on taking Isobel back there again in a couple of weeks.
On the way home we stopped at the mall to pick up a mango julius. It ended up turning into a shopping trip. Grandma bought Isobel a bunch of clothes - although Isobel's favorite item appears to be a pair of sneakers that kind of look like daddy's except pink.
We ended up grabbing lunch at the mall and then headed home. It appeared that Isobel was going to fall asleep in her stroller, but as soon as she realized that we were walking home through the park she perked up. Isobel showed Grandma the ducks and some bunnies.
We rested for a while at home and then tried on some clothes on Isobel. Eventually, we headed downstairs to the courtyard to show Grandma another good place to take Isobel. Isobel had fun getting Grandma to chase her and on the slide.
Upstairs Isobel had some naked time while we waited for Jon to get home. He was later than normal and I was starting to worry, but it sounds like work was busier than normal for him. Had dinner of leftover chicken stew and then Isobel and I took a bath.
She was so tired, since she didn't nap, that Jon put her to bed at 7:30pm.
Uploaded by Brandi, Jon and Isobel on 8 Mar 10, 4.29PM PDT.
No comments:
Post a Comment