Monday's mean back to work. Isobel was still sleeping when I left for work this morning. I was very glad to get home this afternoon and spend some time with her.
Her and grandma had a busy day today; they walked daddy to the corner this morning and then went in search of bunnies. They walked around the park for an hour, but alas no bunnies to be found. They came home and then blew bubbles on the balcony, had some lunch and then checked out the courtyard.
Isobel took a short breastfeeding nap when I got home. And then we headed out again. The intention was to show grandma where the library is so that her and Isobel can check out story time this week. However, we walked through the park and managed to find a lot of bunnies that Isobel needed to feed. In fact, several of the bunnies needed to be fed by Isobel more than once or twice. She had so much fun and didn't want to leave the bunnies. Fortunately, she's easily distracted and the mini-temper tantrum for having to leave the bunnies didn't last long.
We eventually made it to the library and Isobel played there for a few minutes. On the way home, grandma picked us up some buns and green grapes. Isobel yummed up the green grapes on the way home. I was hoping to be able to eat more of those grapes, but they're nice and sweet and Isobel was very keen on them.
We got home before Jon and I started dinner of rice and meatballs. Jon arrived home and finished dinner. We ate and then while my mom gave Isobel her bath, Jon and I went to the gym and spent some time on the treadmill. We arrived back upstairs to find a clean, pajama wearing Isobel brushing her teeth with grandma.
Jon's just trying to get her to sleep right now (not going so well) and then we're taking a quick shower before relaxing and bed.
Uploaded by Brandi, Jon and Isobel on 15 Mar 10, 8.26PM PDT.
No comments:
Post a Comment