Another day at work. Lots to do, but I did not feel as overwhelmed as I did yesterday. I'm debating about working one day next weekend, but really don't want to; I just should to get a few things done.
Isobel and grandma took the sky train to Surrey today to visit a friend and ex-coworker of my mom's. They met me at the airport and we went home together.
Jon still was not feeling great this morning so he stayed home sick. He was better by the time we got home, so we took Isobel down to the pool in our complex. She seemed to have a lot of fun.
Grandma was nice enough to take Isobel back upstairs once she was done and let us stay in the pool for a little while.
Isobel helped Jon make banana pancakes for dinner. My mom was happy as she likes pancakes, but my dad doesn't think that they're dinner food so she never gets them for dinner. Plus Jon's good at making pancakes (since he stole the good recipe from Isobel's godfather).
Today was the second night in a row that Isobel didn't ask to breastfeed until just before bed. Maybe weaning her will be easier than I feared.
Watched a little bit of Mad Men season 3 and am going to try to go to bed soon as I'm really tired. Glad tomorrow is Friday.
Uploaded by Brandi, Jon and Isobel on 25 Mar 10, 8.51PM PDT.
No comments:
Post a Comment