Tuesday, March 16, 2010

134/365 - Afternoon Park Walk

Had my mom and Isobel drive me to work as I was running really late and was hoping that if everyone left, Jon would get some more sleep. After getting home, Isobel eventually also curled up with Jon and slept.

My mom and Isobel picked me up from work. At home, Isobel would tell me what a cat says and then she napped on me. WHen my moving around woke her up, we headed to the park to feed the bunnies and then the mall. Isobel had a small ice cream and a mango julius courtesy of grandma.

Got home a little bit before Jon, who then made us perogies for dinner.

After Isobel finally went to bed for the night, Jon and I went to the pool for a while. I always forget how much I love the water until I get into the pool. We stayed down there a little longer than we maybe should have and then stayed up watching episodes of Bones. I'm going to be really tired tomorrow.

Uploaded by Brandi, Jon and Isobel on 16 Mar 10, 8.53PM PDT.

No comments:

Post a Comment