Even though Jon was still sick today, he agreed that we should finally check out the teach pool at Minoru Aquatic Centre. It was shallower and warmer than the pool in our building, but I much prefer the teach pool at the Vancouver Aquatic Center. The Richmond pool is lacking a family change room and did not have a great set up for babies/toddlers in the women's change room. Plus it cost almost twice the amount it does at the Vancouver one. And the Vancouver pool is even warmer and shallower, their lockers return your quarter, and there usually are a lot less people there than there was in Richmond today. However, I would still sign Isobel up for her next set of swim lessons in Richmond, but would prefer to have our family swims in Vancouver.
I managed to get some yam filled perogies made and a couple of chicken pot pies. Jon and I are really trying to cook at home more than lately instead of ordering take out.
Jon and Isobel took a nice long nap in the afternoon. Jon's just trying to put her to bed now, but I have a feeling it's going to take a while for her to go to sleep. I'm planning on going to my bed really soon as I'm exhausted.
Uploaded by Brandi, Jon and Isobel on 30 May 10, 8.28PM PDT.
No comments:
Post a Comment