Thursday, May 13, 2010

192/365 - Blueberries

Our childcare plans for Isobel fell through today, so Jon and I both took an hour off work to look after her.

In the afternoon I washed a few blueberries for Isobel that we had bought grocery shopping the night before. She loved them. She really enjoyed blueberries last year at our wedding, but I wasn't sure if she'd still like them. But the few blueberries we had purchased were eaten up in no time. So on the way to pick up Jon from work, we went on a blueberry hunt. After meeting up with Jon we found some that cost a lot. Oh well, at least she's eating some healthy for her that she likes. I'm going to have to ask people to watch for the big containers of them at Costco and pick me up some when they see them.

On the way home we picked up some DVDs and a toaster. Our toaster oven died before our move and we've been debating about whether to replace it with another toaster oven or a toaster. The toaster has finally won out - for now. One day we'll opt for the toaster oven again instead.

Jon and I started watching Glee and I think I'm hooked as we managed to watch five episodes in one night - with a break to put Isobel to bed.

Uploaded by Brandi, Jon and Isobel on 13 May 10, 8.48PM PDT.

No comments:

Post a Comment