I'll do the write up later.
Okay, time for the write up. We took my mom to the airport this morning so that she could return to Manitoba and her regular life. I'm very proud of her, she didn't start crying as soon as I had imagined she would. Once Isobel realizes that grandma's not here anymore I think she'll miss her. Thanks mom for your help looking after Belly!
We then headed to The Bird's for a barbeque. As usual it was a lot of fun and good food. We were able to play a couple of board games and watch the kids play. Cory's little bum scooch movement is really cute.
We got home, I took a bath with Isobel and then Jon put her to bed. Jon fell asleep with Isobel and I had to go up an hour later and wake him up.
My mom called after we had gone to bed to let us know that she arrived home safely.
Uploaded by Brandi, Jon and Isobel on 1 May 10, 8.58PM PDT.
No comments:
Post a Comment