Isobel woke up in the middle of the night so Jon slept with her. When she woke up, she wanted mom so they crawled into our bed and Jon told her that I was at work. She then curled up and fell back asleep for another 45 minutes.
I went to work today. Jon met up with Angel at the sky train station to trade off Isobel as he headed to work. As I got off the sky train, I called Angel to find out that Belly had pointed her in the direction of the mall while they were out on a walk and then proceeded to fall asleep in her stroller. Guess all those times my mom took Isobel on a walk to the mall hoping she'd fall asleep finally paid off.
Isobel hadn't eaten much. Angel had tried to get her to eat some stuff at home before they headed out for their walk, but Isobel just wanted to go on a walk. When she woke up at the mall, after I got there, she wanted something to eat. She wanted ice cream. She ended up going through over half a baby cone, although I think more of it ended up on her jacket than in her mouth. She then wanted some edamame. After her and Angel were fed, I bought Isobel a new jacket to wear home as the other one was soaked with ice cream.
Headed home through the park and saw a lot of bunnies. Angel had taken the night off to go to a concert so she hung out and played before she crashed on Isobel's bed. Jon got home and we ate dinner and then woke Angel up so she wouldn't be late for her concert.
Isobel went to bed quickly for Jon while I showered. We then started Avatar (which I borrowed off a co-worker) but I was getting sleepy so we'll finish it the next night.
Uploaded by Brandi, Jon and Isobel on 5 May 10, 8.26PM PDT.
No comments:
Post a Comment