Went to work. Picked up Isobel from Matty's where April was watching her for us. Matt was home as well. Matt and April created a new game that Isobel loved - she'd sit in a laundry basket and then one of them would lift it up and have it act like a roller coaster. She loved it. At home she climbed into our laundry basket and looked up at Jon. Fortunately, Jon didn't understand so hopefully this is an Uncle Matty's house game.
Isobel fell asleep on the way home. She stayed asleep when I parked the car at the mall for Jon to bring home. So I sat in the car reading for just over an hour until she woke up.
When Jon got home we had leftover stew for dinner.
My mastitis is back. Not happy about that. So Jon put Isobel to bed (it took an hour as she wasn't tired from her late nap) and I went to bed early.
Uploaded by Brandi, Jon and Isobel on 18 May 10, 6.40AM PDT.
No comments:
Post a Comment