Neither Jon nor I wanted to get up this morning. He didn't sleep well as he slept with Isobel after she woke up in the middle of the night and I'm still craving extra sleep to help fight off the infection with the mastitis. So I got up for a while first with Isobel and then kicked Jon out of bed later so that I could take a nap. I really wish Isobel would sleep in past 6am on weekends.
We then headed to Matty's for the afternoon to make perogies. Of course, we ended up sampling them as well. They were very yummy and not hard to make. I think I may try to make some myself one weekend at home when we don't have a lot of other plans. April and the Birds were also there. Isobel had a lot of fun playing with Matty's phones, Auntie April and Uncle Matty. She also really enjoyed eating the perogies.
Isobel fell asleep on the way home, so Jon drove around the grocery store parking lot, while I ran in to pick up some chicken and buns for dinner.
Gave Isobel a bath. And then Jon put her to bed. We watched some more Chuck before heading to bed.
Also, it may have been my last day of breastfeeding. I'm still undecided and it depends on how insistant Isobel is about it tomorrow afternoon/evening. I've reached my breastfeeding goal and I think she may be fine without it now. Although, as it is a comfort thing, I'm debating about waiting until next week as she gets her 18 month vaccinations this coming Saturday.
Uploaded by Brandi, Jon and Isobel on 2 May 10, 8.53PM PDT.
No comments:
Post a Comment