Monday, May 10, 2010

189/365 - Mango Sushi

Jon drove Isobel out to Matty's today for April to watch her. I picked her up after work. We stayed and visited for a while, so we were able to pick up Jon from work as well. Isobel fell asleep on the way to get him.

Since we were getting home late, and Isobel was napping, we decided to get some take out sushi for dinner. Isobel yummed up her edamame and tried her first taste of sushi. She would basically just lick it. However, she did eat the sliced mango on top of the mango roll. I'm really hoping she likes sushi.

Jon gave her a bath while I folded and put some laundry away. Read her some more Curious George and Jon put her to bed. I also went to bed early.

Uploaded by Brandi, Jon and Isobel on 10 May 10, 8.27PM PDT.

No comments:

Post a Comment