Saturday, April 24, 2010

173/365 - Pool Time

I feel like a horrible mother, Isobel cried twice last night (and Jon crawled out of bed to go sleep with her) and I slept through it all.

Isobel and I walked Jon to his gaming session at Imperial Hobbies, hung out for a little bit, and then headed home. We then waited until the appointment the realtor had set up for the afternoon. To my surprise three different groups showed up; would have been nice if the realtor would have told us that. As it was she didn't even call until 10am that morning to finalize the time. Truth be told, I'm not overly impressed.

In the evening, we went down to the pool. Weren't there for too long. But again, had it to ourselves for most of the time.

Isobel fell asleep pretty quickly and then Jon and I watched some more of Chuck before going to bed.

Uploaded by Brandi, Jon and Isobel on 25 Apr 10, 7.05AM PDT.

No comments:

Post a Comment