Jon took Isobel to the study at UBC today. She then fell asleep on the way home.
Isobel did not want to take a nap for me when I got home. She would not let me take a nap, or Grandma take a nap either.
So we eventually ended up doing a video call with Grandpa until it was time to look out the window for Daddy.
Jon, with Isobel's help, made pancakes for dinner. We're eating pancakes a little more frequently than normal as my mom likes them and Isobel will eat them.
After dinner Jon, Isobel and I decided to go swimming in the complex's pool. We had the pool to ourselves most of the time which was really nice. Isobel seemed really excited to be in the water even if it is a little cool. After getting out of the pool I realized that I had forgotten to bring a diaper for Isobel. Good thing the pool is in the building next to ours.
Isobel and Jon watched a bunch of animal videos on flickr and utube before Isobel was ready for bed. She fell asleep quickly for Jon.
Uploaded by Brandi, Jon and Isobel on 20 Apr 10, 9.07PM PDT.
No comments:
Post a Comment