Was really bad and drove to work today even though I signed a no-parking declaration. But I had to be home by a specific time as the realator was showing our place and I was not sure I'd make it on time skytraining it.
Grandma and Isobel went to Surrey today to have lunch with some of my mom's ex-coworkers.
We picked Jon up from work in the evening and drove out to Park Royal for some shopping. Got Isobel a pair of sandals for the summer. I was trying to find flip flops that would fit her since she seems to love mine, but no luck so settled for these instead.
Jon picked up Firefly on BlueRay for a really good price and I got the first season of Chuck as a friend of mine keeps telling me that I'd like it.
Uploaded by Brandi, Jon and Isobel on 22 Apr 10, 11.21PM PDT.
No comments:
Post a Comment