Not much to report today. Went to work, picked up a few groceries on the way home (although forgot to get eggs), and then read while Isobel napped on me.
I took a book out of the library two months ago and keep renewing it. I never seem to find the time to read, but was determined to finish it by the end of the week. I'm still not sure what I think of the book though. It took me a while to get into, but once I did I was enjoying it. It was different, and I really did not like the ending. Overall, I'm very pleased that it's not a book I purchased. Now onto the next book.
Jon made breakfast sausage and perogies for dinner. I actually started the sausage, but got in trouble for not reading the package to see how to cook them and omitting adding water to the pan - in my defense I prefer breakfast sausage on the crispy side.
Jon was getting a headache so we skipped the family walk this evening. I'd like to start going at least a few evenings each week now that the weather is getting nicer.
Jon gave Isobel a bath and he's now putting her to bed.
Uploaded by Brandi, Jon and Isobel on 14 Apr 10, 8.58PM PDT.
No comments:
Post a Comment