I was not feeling well today. Had a bad headache. And Isobel was teething really bad and had bouts of being almost inconsolable - not that I blame her.
We all went to the mall for lunch and a tiny bit of shopping. Grandma and Isobel went to feed bunnies in the park and play in the courtyard so that Jon could send me to bed with a Tylenol while he did a bit of cleaning.
Jon and I then drove out to Steveson for a bit. Picked up a few groceries on the way home. Got home and blew some bubbles with Isobel on the patio.
She didn't nap until 6pm, so Jon's just trying to get her down now, about 9pm. I think it's going to be a rough night for her and us though.
Uploaded by Brandi, Jon and Isobel on 11 Apr 10, 5.54PM PDT.
No comments:
Post a Comment