Wednesday, April 7, 2010

156/365 - Wednesday Date Night

My supervisor took some of us out to lunch today - for Vietnamese. It was very yummy. And I managed to leave on time today.

Got home and had a nap with Isobel. She even crawled under the covers with me and did not freak out over them as normal.

I walked through the park with Isobel and grandma to the mall where I left them to go meet up with Jon for our date night. We went to the Cactus Club for dinner and then to Imperial Hobbies to play some board games.

When we got home Isobel was asleep. She hardly missed us (only got upset at the idea of having a bath so that was slipped) and went to bed without any crying.

Uploaded by Brandi, Jon and Isobel on 7 Apr 10, 10.33PM PDT.

No comments:

Post a Comment