Today was a good day for me, except for the fact that I didn't see a lot of my daughter. Went to work. Some clients took my supervisor and me out for lunch at the Boathouse. Mom and Isobel picked me up from work. Got home and did a video call with Grandpa (pictured above. Isobel loves Grandma's laptop). Isobel didn't nap as she had napped on Grandma earlier in the day when a couple of her ex-cowerkers where over visiting.
I went back to work for a work party thanking us for the work over the Olympics. Jon Montgomery (won a gold medal for Skeleton) was there so I got to hold a gold medal. Which was pretty awesome as I never got a chance to go to the Mint Pavilion during the Olympics. It was a nice event, but I had to leave early to go meet up with Jon.
We checked out the clothing store beside Imperial Hobbies and I bought a couple of items. Then we went to Imperial Hobbies for Wednesday boardgaming. Played some Space Beans and Dominion. Left early as we were tired, but Isobel was already in bed sleeping by the time we got home.
Also have to mention that Mike and Julia sent us this cute little French game that we played after our wedding last summer. It's called Rythme and Boulet. It's a fun, silly and simple multiplayer game. I really hope they move back to Vancouver after Julia's assignment to China (not for a couple of years yet though) is complete.
Uploaded by Brandi, Jon and Isobel on 21 Apr 10, 9.44PM PDT.
No comments:
Post a Comment