Still had a headache this morning so called in sick and tried to sleep it off. It's hard to sleep with a toddler walking in to check on you and calling for "mom dad". Oh well, my mom was able to entertain her for a while by playing with her at her doll house.
Got up and then we headed to the cheer gym so that Isobel could play on the trampolines and such. It was Jon's first time being able to see her there. She seemed to have fun, but was ready to leave after an hour. So we picked up a few groceries and headed home.
Grandma took Isobel for a walk in the park while Jon and I rushed home to put thegroceries away and fold some laundry. Jon left for work just before they got home.
Since Isobel had fallen asleep on the walk, I was able to crawl back into bed for another hour and get some more rest.
We then made banana cupcakes, which are okay but not as banana tasting as I had hoped. Tried a couple outfits on Isobel and then went to the park in search of hungry bunnies.
Dinner was just about finished when Jon got home from work. I made lemon chicken and carrots. Not the best dinner I've ever made, but definately not the worst and at least it was something different.
Gave Isobel a bath and then Jon put her to bed; she was asleep before 8pm.
Uploaded by Brandi, Jon and Isobel on 12 Apr 10, 5.25PM PDT.
No comments:
Post a Comment