We had a potluck for lunch at work today. I ate way too much.
Grandma and Isobel met me at the mall. They got a soft ice cream and then we walked home through the park so that Isobel could feed the bunnies.
Once home, I managed to get Isobel to nap on our bed. She was still sleeping when it was time for me to leave to meet Jon at his work.
We met up with some of Jon's former coworkers and saw "Kick Ass". It was a lot better than I was expecting; I really ended up enjoying it.
Afterward we all went to Joey's for a late dinner. It was a pleasant evening, but a late one. I think it was about midnight before we got home, so of course Isobel was already sleeping for the night.
Uploaded by Brandi, Jon and Isobel on 17 Apr 10, 9.39AM PDT.
No comments:
Post a Comment