Thursday, April 15, 2010

164/365 Grandma's sweater

Slept in and went to work late. Good thing I have some banked time. I just didn't want to get out of bed in the morning.

I met up with grandma and Isobel at the mall after work. Did a little shopping - got Isobel a Wonder Woman t-shirt and some fruit for work's potluck on Friday.

As we were leaving the mall it started raining, so grandma put her jacket on Isobel (pictured) as it had been nice when they left and Isobel didn't have a rain jacket with her. Isobel was not impressed.

Jon got home from work and made pancake dinner. I went with my mom to the other mall in Richmond as she needed to find a baby gift for a friend's daughter. There are really not a lot of nice gender neutral clothes out there. Grandma also picked up a toy for Isobel.

Got home and Isobel had fun playing with her new toy - tea related stuff that is safe for the bath, but as she's using them with her teapot will never end up in the bath. Isobel eventually got to bed - around 9pm. And I made maple syrup fondue for the work potluck. I also boiled over a bunch of the syrup onto the stove. Oh well....

Before we went to bed, I relented and let Jon show me how to play Magic; he's been trying to get me to let him teach me how to play for weeks (if not longer) and I didn't think I'd be able to talk him into another game (as I've used that avoid tactic a lot already). I only understood a few basic things about it but managed to beat him; maybe I'll pick up more the next time he forces me to play.

Uploaded by Brandi, Jon and Isobel on 15 Apr 10, 9.33PM PDT.

No comments:

Post a Comment