Wednesday, November 11, 2009

9/365 - Remembrance Day

Isobel slept fairly well again last night. Today was a nice break in the work week since it was Remembrance Day and neither Jon nor I had to work.

Jon took us to a crepe place by our apartment that he's wanted to try for a while for brunch. He ordered Isobel a croissant, which she didn't like. But she certainly liked our crepes and Jon's scrambled eggs. We'll have to go back again and I should try to find a good crepe recipe (or ask my old roommate for hers).

Then we ran some errands at and near Pacific Center. I was hoping to get a couple more things accomplished while we were out, but Isobel was starting to get tired and cranky. So we headed home and watched Up on blue ray. During which Isobel fell asleep.

Jon picked us up some Thai House for dinner, we had an early bath and then Jon vacuumed the living room while Isobel and I hung out by the elevators as she scared of the vacuum. Jon read us a chapter of The Last Battle and then one of Isobel's new books. As Isobel was starting to yawn I hoped she would go to bed early tonight but she got a second wind. Jon's just trying to get her down now.

Back to work tomorrow.

Uploaded by Brandi, Jon and Isobel on 11 Nov 09, 2.58PM PDT.

No comments:

Post a Comment