Mondays have always been my least favorite day of the week. It's even harder now leaving Isobel and Jon in the morning.
Work is super busy and it feels like I'm not getting enough accomplished in the 7.5 hours there and should really start bringing work home - but that's hard to do with Isobel around. I went to a Christmas card making lunch and learn today, so I got a bit of stress relief.
Jon showed up with Isobel just before 2pm for the trade off. Since it was cold and rainy out he suggested I take the car home. We drove him to work (actually he drove as it sucks to take the train from the Airport to his office) and then we went home.
I shared a banana with Isobel (pictured above) and she ate almost the whole banana by herself.
Made us grilled cheese sandwiches Jaclyn style (with pickles) for dinner. Isobel picked the pickles out of hers. Had a quick bath, and Isobel splashed around as I sang the Mr Moon song.
As Isobel was getting tired, I put her to bed earlier tonight than normal. Tonight was easier than last week to get her down, but not as easy as I would like. I'm really glad there's a stat in the middle of the week this week.
Uploaded by Brandi, Jon and Isobel on 9 Nov 09, 4.32PM PDT.
No comments:
Post a Comment