Yesterday was a long day. Isobel fell asleep earlier than normal yesterday. But was up at 6am this morning. Isobel and I got up and let Jon try to get some more sleep. I decided to go take a nap late in the morning and Isobel ended up joining me - probably only because she hit her head on the couch and was upset.
Jon and I walked up to Waterfront Station to drop Isobel off with Cynthia as she volunteered to watch her while Jon and I checked out the Taboo: Naughty or Nice show at the Convention Center. It was better than the last one we went to. I tried on an underbust corset and really liked it. One day when I feel like splurging on myself I think I'll buy one. There was a sign saying how they help with sore backs and I could see that as I could feel my posture improve while wearing it. We watched a belly dancing show and then an act by the Candy Rock Caberet.
And then it was time to go get the baby. I'm feeling like I haven't seen much of her this weekend and really miss her. When we arrived at Cynthia's she had just woken up from an hour nap and was crabby. We saw Nicholas' new big boy bed and then headed to the grocery store on our way home.
Isobel's been rather cranky tonight and since Jon's sister called late last night to let us now that her babysitter had the swine flu and now she wasn't feeling well, I'm starting to worry. I have a busy day at work tomorrow so I'm really hoping that Isobel's not coming down with something.
Uploaded by Brandi, Jon and Isobel on 8 Nov 09, 7.28PM PDT.
No comments:
Post a Comment