Tuesday, December 29, 2009

57/365 - Tea with Brian

Isobel didn't get a bottle last night and didn't complain about it. However, Jon had to sleep with her the entire night; she woke up a couple of times but went back to sleep with little fussing. I, on the other hand, kept waking up wondering how she was doing and not feeling well myself.

I went into work today, but left early feeling dizzy and nauseous. I think I may be getting what Belly has.

Brian came over this morning to entertain Isobel while Jon got some packing done. Isobel even managed to convince him to let her play with his engineering ring; I think she has a thing for jewelry.

Isobel didn't throw up so far today, but was really clingy and sleepy today. She would have been content to just breastfeed and doze all evening if I'd let her. She did manage to eat a bit of dinner as I made her current favorite of bunny mac and cheese.

Uploaded by Brandi, Jon and Isobel on 29 Dec 09, 9.13PM PDT.

No comments:

Post a Comment