I stayed up way too late last night and am really tired today. Jon dressed Isobel in a pajama top today. They arrived at my work really early and Isobel had lots of fun climbing up and down the stairs. We went for lunch at Milestones, and once again, Isobel stole the lime. After driving Jon to work, Isobel and I picked up some groceries and headed home. She was super crabby when we got home.
Am now trying to get her to bed and it's not going very well. I've been spoiled lately and Jon's been putting her to bed. She doesn't like to go to sleep for me and is now screaming in her bedroom as I'm not laying down with her if she's not going to lay down and try to go to sleep. I hate doing this, but she really needs to learn how to fall asleep.
Uploaded by Brandi, Jon and Isobel on 21 Dec 09, 4.45PM PDT.
No comments:
Post a Comment