Friday, December 25, 2009

53/365 - Christmas Day

We had a very nice Christmas this year. We watched Isobel open presents in the morning and Jon put her new shopping cart together; which she seems to like. And, in true Christmas style, Isobel has cranky for a while.

We then packed upa nd headed out to Chilliwack for dinner at Nana and Poppa Clouatre's. Isobel was spoiled there and we ate lots of very yummy food. On the way home, Jon and I agreed that we need to ask Althea for her sweet potato recipe. And I even ate some turkey as Althea always makes a great turkey and I'm not a big turkey fan.

Isobel had lots of fun playing with the girls. And trying to avoid the puppy as she's still not fond of small dogs.

I could write so much more, but I have to go get ready for all of the Boxing Day events.

Uploaded by Brandi, Jon and Isobel on 25 Dec 09, 11.52PM PDT.

No comments:

Post a Comment