Isobel is holding one of her favorite toys, a set of keys. I still have my Saturn key on it, even though ICBC wrote it off almost a year and a half ago. I know I should have thrown it away, but I'm glad now I didn't as Isobel really seems to like this key - probably because it's large.
Today was a busy day at work. I was in training for most of it and now have lots to catch up on tomorrow, in between meetings.
None of us slept very well last night as Jon and I were both stressed out. Things are looking better as we have a tentative game plan for January, I'll be doing shift work in February and March for the Olympics so that should be workable, and my mom is willing to come out and help us for one to two months. I'm hoping that we can make things work until Isobel's two and then find a daycare for her as there seem to be more that will take kids when they're 24 to 30 months old.
And we're going to consider moving to Richmond so that we're both closer to work and live somewhere cheaper. Not looking forward to packing and unpacking, but.....
Isobel ate a whole grilled cheese sandwich (minus the crust) for dinner. Plus she ate a lot of grapes before and after. She was really good until just before dinner when she got really clinging. But she went to bed much easier for me than last night. When I snuck out of her room at 7:30pm she was snoring away.
Uploaded by Brandi, Jon and Isobel on 8 Dec 09, 6.44PM PDT.
No comments:
Post a Comment