Friday at last. I've had this annoying headache for the last few days that just doesn't seem to want to go away. It's driving me crazy. I had an employee meeting at work today which just seemed to aggravate it. Got back from the meeting to find out that all these people were looking for me for various reasons. So tried to resolve some of those and then headed up to the terminal and had lunch with Nathalie.
Jon told me to take the car this morning so that he could have Isobel weighed at the nurses' station on the way to skytrain. She's now 17lb 14oz.
Met up with Jon and Isobel at the mall and was surprised to find out that Jon had called in a family day - I was a bit stressed out that I was running later than I had hoped to. We wandered around Toys R Us for a while and Isobel had a blast. We picked up a few presents and then headed home. Isobel, tired after playing at the store, napped the entire way home.
Since I hadn't planned on having Jon home for dinner, we decided to head to Urban Fair. I've heard good things about it and we also needed a couple of grocery items and wanted to get in a bit of a walk since there's no rain.
Isobel and I had a bath and then got ready for bed. I fell asleep with her, while putting her down. So much for spending an evening with Jon.
Uploaded by Brandi, Jon and Isobel on 4 Dec 09, 6.48PM PDT.
No comments:
Post a Comment