I didn't get to sit at my desk for most of the day today and we're rearranging the workstations in my office area to fit in two more people. It wasn't finished when I left for the day so I'm not sure how it all turned out; hopefully it's not too squishy.
Jon and Isobel picked me up from work. And we have to go sign a lease for a new apartment tomorrow. I still haven't see the inside, but I'm sure it will be fine. It's a lot closer to work, so the commute time will be significantly reduced. But I will miss the apartment we live in now.
This evening, Isobel and I went to the Christmas party at the Aquarium for members. It was a RSVP event and they were expecting 2,000 people. It was very crowded and Isobel didn't want to stand in line for anything - including seeing Santa. But she did have a lot of fun running around and watching the bigger kids and eating a cookie.
We ended up getting home late though, way past er normal bedtime Since she still hadn't fallen asleep for me by the time Jon got home, he took over so I could take a quick shower.
Uploaded by Brandi, Jon and Isobel on 15 Dec 09, 8.25PM PDT.
No comments:
Post a Comment