Thursday, December 3, 2009

31/365 - 13 Months Old

Isobel was so cute this morning. Normally, when I sneak in to blow her and Jon and kiss before leaving for work in the morning, her head is all snuggled up to Jon. But this morning, she was snuggled up to Sammy.

Since Jon had gaming tonight, Isobel and I skytrained it home. She was not happy that I made her wear her pink and white kitty hat on the walk home; but she kept it on although she did cry the entire walk home.

My baby turned thirteen months old today. So it was time to take the monthly photo with the penguin. Isobel was not too keen on the idea, but warmed up to it, especially when she was allowed to play with her big red golf ball. Jon will hopefully walk up to the nurses' station tomorrow (or next week) and weigh her.

Every night Jon's at work, he calls us on his break. Isobel always kiss kisses the phone when he's on speakerphone with us. It's so cute and in my mind proves she's a daddy's girl; she never kiss kisses the phone when I call during the day - she's too busy laughing with daddy then.

Uploaded by Brandi, Jon and Isobel on 3 Dec 09, 4.22PM PDT.

No comments:

Post a Comment