I've been waiting until the last moment of each day lately to get out the camera and Isobel's getting tired; must start taking a couple of photos when we first get home.
Since I had to stay late at work for a meeting, Isobel's godfather came over to watch her. She had lots of fun with Uncle Matty and didn't really want him to leave. Apparently he let her play the "where's the phone game" (she likes to press the handset locator button on the phone base) for half an hour and the "putting a lid back on" game for a while. When someone was vaccuming in the hall, she ran to him for comfort. Overall it was a success, so a very big thank you to Matt, especially since he volunteered to watch her again for us.
I tried to get a couple of book boxes packed, but Isobel was getting cranky and annoyed that I wasn't devoting all my attention to her so that had to be finished after she went to bed. She actually was asleep and in bed by 7:20pm which gave me some time to also work on a schedule for work for the Olympics. Now have to see if it gets approved and then figure out what has to happen to get care for Isobel also scheduled. I was still working on it when Jon got home at 9:20 pm and hence, did not do this write up. And the she woke up at 10pm so I crawled until bed with her.
It doesn't look like the apartment Jon looked at will work as there's mold on the bedroom windows. So we'll keep looking.
Uploaded by Brandi, Jon and Isobel on 9 Dec 09, 7.02PM PDT.
No comments:
Post a Comment