Isobel got a few packages from her grandparents in the mail today. When she saw the puppy underwear, she insisted on wearing it right away.
Miserable rainy day for the last day of August. Work was rather stressful with month end deadlines.
Cally, Michelle and Ashley watched Isobel today. I relaxed, visited and watched tv with them for a while when I got there. Isobel napped for 30 minutes for them, and had her usual lots of fun playing.
We met up with Jon at the mall, a couple of minutes before it closed. Went home, baked some chicken pot pie for dinner, and took a bath with Isobel.
I fell asleep while putting Isobel to bed. When Jon woke me up, I stayed in a half asleep state until heading to bed myself.
Uploaded by Brandi, Jon and Isobel on 31 Aug 10, 9.37PM PDT.
No comments:
Post a Comment