Friday, August 20, 2010

291/365 - Friday Evening Errands

Jon went to work late. I took the car to work and was late getting home; managed to scrape up the passenger side back car door in my rush - I thought I had enough room to get around the corner but misjudged it thanks to some annoying person in my complex who decided to park their SUV beside the garbage room. Isobel and I took a nap and then walked up to meet Jon from work. Isobel practically ran to Jon's office.

We then checked out the sale at Imperial Hobbies. Had dinner at a sushi place (wasn't the greatest, but Isobel will now eat sushi and rice). And then went to Aberdeen Centre. Took the Canada Line home and put a very tired Isobel to bed.

Uploaded by Brandi, Jon and Isobel on 20 Aug 10, 9.41PM PDT.

No comments:

Post a Comment