Monday, August 30, 2010

301/365 - Snuggles with Mama

Jon dropped Isobel off at Matt's this morning to be looked after by Cally and Michelle. Isobel kept asking for Ashley, both before leaving and while there. Good thing Ashley has Tuesday off work.

When I picked Isobel up, she was napping. I visited with Cally and Michelle until Isobel woke up and then for a while afterwards as well.

We left in time to go pick up Jon from work and then headed home. Had tortellini for dinner and read Isobel a lot of stories before bedtime. She was real cuddly with me tonight and got super upset that Jon was putting her to bed. Eventually she calmed down and went to sleep, but I was standing in her bedroom hallway in case Jon wanted me to take over.

Uploaded by Brandi, Jon and Isobel on 30 Aug 10, 8.08PM PDT.

No comments:

Post a Comment