Tuesday, August 17, 2010

288/365 - Wishing Auntie April "Bon Voyage"

Cally and Michelle watched Isobel for us again today. After hanging out at Matty's for a while, I drove them to Richmond so they could meet up with Cally's parents for dinner at Dinesty. Her parents dropped off April at the Airport and then went to dinner. When Jon got off work, we headed to the Airport to see April. She's going to Europe for three weeks and since Belly often wants to call April, we figured we should let her see that April was going away for a little while.

Got home and had a very cranky little girl as she didn't nap all day. Dipped her in the tub to rinse off any leftover chlorine from the pool (still have to wash her hair) and then put her to bed. I took a shower and then Jon and I watched some Dr Who until I went to bed.

Uploaded by Brandi, Jon and Isobel on 17 Aug 10, 9.03PM PDT.

No comments:

Post a Comment