Friday, May 27, 2011

26/52 - 30 Months Old

Or 2.5 years old.

Jon took Isobel downtown on Wednesday for Angel to watch her. As it was pouring rain, they didn't make it to the playground like Angel had planned, but Isobel had fun playing with stuffed animals and Angel's guitar. After I met up with them we headed to Choices for some grocery shopping before taking the train home.

Robyn and the kids watched Isobel for us on Thursday.

On Friday, Jon and Isobel went to dance class in the morning. They picked me up later than normal so Jon was a few minutes late for work. We started our elimination diet to determine what food Isobel is sensitive to.

On Saturday, we picked up April and went to Port Co Drexoll. We got home and I took a nap. Had a late dinner and went into work after reading Isobel a good night story. The contract for the parking cashiers changed for May 1 and I had to make sure people had access to the system or didn't after a certain point. Isobel peed the bed about 1am in the morning, so Jon and Isobel moved to our bed since I was at work. Saturday also makred 1 week of Isobel sleeping without diapers and only two accidents. We suspect that the one on Saturday night was as a result of having dinner so much later than normal.

Jon and Isobel picked me up from work the next morning after 7:30am. I took a nap until just after noon and then had lunch. We went to Watermania; which was fun but I think the wave aspect scared Isobel. Stopped at Richmond Country Farms on the way home and picked up some plant and more fruits and veggies. Since it was so nice out, Isobel and I painted the teracotta pot we cought for her and planted the flower she picked out. Isobel and I had a bath while Jon made dinner.

Cally watched Isobel for us on Monday. It was miserable outside. Isobel threw a huge temper tantrum when we got home. I had to sit down in front of the front door to prevent her from running out after carrying her kicking and screaming from the car. It was not fun but I survived as did she. Eventually she calmed down and the rest of the hour waiting for Jon to get home from work was spent playing together. Had leftovers for dinner. Isobel did not want to go to bed; she didn't end up falling asleep until after 10:30pm.

Cally watched Isobel again on Tuesday. For the second day in a row, Isobel was napping when I arrived and did not wake for a while after me getting there. We went home. No temper tantrums, thank goodness. Since it was a nice day, we went outside on the balcony and potted some more of our plants; I now need to go get more pots. Jon came home and we had leftovers for dinner. I made up a tuna casserole for dinner for the next night; not sure how it's going to taste as I had to use completely different ingredients than normal to keep with our diet. Isobel turned 2.5 years old today. We read a lot of stories and put her to bed later than normal since she had had a long nap. I fell asleep putting her to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment