Jon was not feeling well on Wednesday, so he stayed home with Isobel. They picked me up later at work so that I could try to get a few extra things done.
Robyn and the kids watched Isobel on Thursday. We picked up Jon from work and went to Ikea for dinner and then did some grocery shopping.
Isobel started dance class again on Friday; Jon took her. It's the longer class this session and Jon said that she did really well at listening and following instructions. I'd like to take a Friday off and go with them. Brett took Isobel out to lunch on Friday as I had a card making class at work over lunch. And a big thanks to my coworkers for keeping Isobel entertained while I was in a meeting (after Jon dropped her off) and while I got some work done before leaving at my normal time.
We were up early on Saturday to register Isobel for preschool. We arrived at 7:15am and were twentieth in line. Three hours later, she was signed up for afternoon preschool three times a week starting in September. She even made a friend while we were filling out paperwork and waiting. We went home for a bit and then headed into New West for Isobel's first naturopath appointment. We have to start giving her probiotics in her juice and do an elimination diet to determine if she is sensitive to lactose and anything else. Should be good for all of us. Our camera battery died so this picture is actually from the next day. We came home and I got comfy on the couch and finished watching the third season of Being Erica. We went to Kate and Theo's for Theo's birthday party; Isobel had lots of fun playing with Tea.
Sunday Jon had gaming in Kits so Isobel and I went with him. We stopped in at Kids Books first. Isobel was tired and a little cranky when it was time to go home. Had a lazy evening.
I woke up an hour before my alarm on Monday, not feeling well. I kept hitting snooze once the alarm did go off and then ended up calling in sick. I slept until Jon went to work. And then Isobel and I went outside to enjoy the sunshine for a bit. We painted, took and bath and then had a really long nap (about two hours). Jon came home and we went outside again while the banana muffins Isobel and I made him were baking. Jon and Isobel took a bath and then time for bed.
Tuesday....I was back at work so Cally watched Isobel for us. Isobel was very successful at going potty for Cally. I forgot George at Matt's when we left. Isobel wanted to take a bath when we got home so we did. Jon came home and we watched some Mad Men as we ate dinner and then put Isobel to bed.
Friday, May 27, 2011
23/52 - Preschool Registration
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment